Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Version F Model 3 audio upgrade. $500

Ry3n

Nov 28, 2019
Portland, OR
I have the Version F of the Hansshow audio upgrade for the 2020 and older Model 3 that I am looking at selling on.

It does a good job increasing the sound output and adding speakers. It also adds a factory style subwoofer that fills in the low end and maintains at higher volume.

For me it wasn't enough sound to keep me from doing a custom setup. So I went a bit more custom.

I am hoping that someone here wants this. The only notes I would add to this is I used a larger power wire from am old system for the subwoofer that also has a quick disconnect for the remote turn on. So there is an additional power cable. And no rear 'extra' speakers.
20210614_145244.jpg
20210614_145457.jpg
20210614_145542.jpg

Anyone in the Portland, OR area that is interested in this let me know. I don't really want to have to try and ship this.

Only looking for $500 OBO

Thanks.

Ry3n

Nov 28, 2019
Portland, OR
will this work on the Y?
I don't see "Y" not.

I'm so sorry for that..

But long answer is no. The Y has a much better audio system than the 3 SR+.

This hansshow system is trying to replicate the system in the Y or premium systems. And I don't believe the things fit the same way in the Y.

midyrvt

Jun 20, 2021
Hawaii
I have the Version F of the Hansshow audio upgrade for the 2020 and older Model 3 that I am looking at selling on.

It does a good job increasing the sound output and adding speakers. It also adds a factory style subwoofer that fills in the low end and maintains at higher volume.

For me it wasn't enough sound to keep me from doing a custom setup. So I went a bit more custom.

I am hoping that someone here wants this. The only notes I would add to this is I used a larger power wire from am old system for the subwoofer that also has a quick disconnect for the remote turn on. So there is an additional power cable. And no rear 'extra' speakers. View attachment 673465View attachment 673466View attachment 673467

Anyone in the Portland, OR area that is interested in this let me know. I don't really want to have to try and ship this.

Thanks.

I am hoping that someone here wants this. The only notes I would add to this is I used a larger power wire from am old system for the subwoofer that also has a quick disconnect for the remote turn on. So there is an additional power cable. And no rear 'extra' speakers. View attachment 673465View attachment 673466View attachment 673467

Thanks.
Hi Ryan is this still for sale? I would be interested. Thanks! -Steve

Ry3n

Nov 28, 2019
Portland, OR
Hi Ryan is this still for sale? I would be interested. Thanks! -Steve
Hello Steve - sorry I missed this somehow.
Yes still available. I am hoping to not ship this though due to the high cost and potential of damage. But if you send me an dm with your zip we can try to figure out what that costs and if it's still worth it.

midyrvt

Jun 20, 2021
Hawaii
Hi Ryan, I am sorry that I missed your reply. I am in Hawaii so I am not sure if it makes sense given your thoughts on the high potential for damage. We are always use to paying more for shipping out here. My zip is 96740

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC