Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy New Year...NOT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
from my perspective, we can safely eliminate the LTE latency theory of “2017 max bandwidth reached”. As os 2018, mine still sucks...50-250 kbps.

I plan to call better business bureau and report this tomorrow. At a minimum, I want the 5k extra I paid for enhanced computer system. In short it’s like having a kick ass computer in your house, but with no wireless or internet.

from my perspective, we can safely eliminate the LTE latency theory of “2017 max bandwidth reached”. As os 2018, mine still sucks...50-250 kbps.

I plan to call better business bureau and report this tomorrow. At a minimum, I want the 5k extra I paid for enhanced computer system. In short it’s like having a kick ass computer in your house, but with no wireless or internet.

You when you ordered your car you were aware that EAP was pending "regulatory approval" which is not going to happen for a while. So with that being said why do you feel you need to contact anyone about that?. As for LTE, that has always sucked, I don't expect that to ever change. Just like Tesla's horrible paint.

You when you ordered your car you were aware that EAP was pending "regulatory approval" which is not going to happen for a while. So with that being said why do you feel you need to contact anyone about that?. As for LTE, that has always sucked, I don't expect that to ever change. Just like Tesla's horrible paint.
I don’t care about EAP, but cars that cost 40k have a functional streaming mechanism, my 120k car hasn’t worked for three months...

EAP is pending a lot more then “regulatory approval “