Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Anybody Used JeePerf Adjustable Camber Kit For Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking around and was looking for an inexpensive adjustable rear camber arm kit for my Model S. I came across a company called JeePerf. They make a kit that is reasonably priced. Has anybody ever heard of them? They give a Lifetime warranty on their machined metal parts. 1 year on the PU bushings. 6 months warranty on the Heim joints which they supply. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Website is JeePerf.com

Never heard of them but at least there seems to be other options than just the 2 or 3 other brands that are price gouging. I may consider getting some toe links from them. The one thing I don't like about their camber arm option is that where the air suspension link connects is just a coated clamp with the ball head bolted to it. I'm sure it works but its not as finished of a piece as something from the other vendors. I'd just worry about that moving around on the camber arms potentially and making your ride height all wonky vs the static ones bolted into the camber arms themselves.