Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone done the “Tesla weekend social”?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BrettS

Mar 28, 2017
Orlando, FL
I was just sent an invite for the upcoming weekend social event and I’m thinking of going and taking my kids who are 10 and 11. They are very interested in Tesla in general and have been wanting to go to the Tesla store since I got my model S. I’m thinking this might be a good opportunity for them to see the store and the model X. I’ve never been to one of these events, so would it be appropriate to bring kids or would it be better to bring them on another day?

I was just sent an invite for the upcoming weekend social event and I’m thinking of going and taking my kids who are 10 and 11. They are very interested in Tesla in general and have been wanting to go to the Tesla store since I got my model S. I’m thinking this might be a good opportunity for them to see the store and the model X. I’ve never been to one of these events, so would it be appropriate to bring kids or would it be better to bring them on another day?
I've been to a couple of these events in the past, and kids were definitely welcome - even ones younger than yours. In fact at the last one I attended, they had a table set up for kids to draw & colour pictures

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak