Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone FSD owner been upgraded to HW 3

ybbor

Aug 1, 2017
San Diego
Has any model 3 owner who purchased FSD and their car currently has Hardware 2.5 been contacted by Tesla to upgrade their car's computer to Hardware Version 3?

Since we've started hearing that the car visualization of construction cones might only be rendered on HW 3 cars, we could be starting to see the limitation of HW 2.5 and a divergent visualization/neural network.

ilyak

Mar 16, 2019
Walpole, NH
Not that I know of. I had mobile service over today and I asked if they've been trained on the procedure yet, they said that nothing has come through to date for Model 3.

Reactions: ybbor

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC