Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have you installed the mud flaps for your car ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They look like the same ones I ordered and @mswlogo from the other thread ordered. I held them up to the X and the fit looks really good to me. They look like they could pass for oem ones. I’m gonna do all 4 on mine. Just waiting till I take off the summer 22’s and put on the 20’s to install. I want to inspect what’s behind the flare before I drill all the way thru and make sure it’s just plastic and not part of the metal fender. I’d like to mount with the supplied plastic clips vs screws to avoid rusty screws.

They look like the same ones I ordered and @mswlogo from the other thread ordered. I held them up to the X and the fit looks really good to me. They look like they could pass for oem ones. I’m gonna do all 4 on mine. Just waiting till I take off the summer 22’s and put on the 20’s to install. I want to inspect what’s behind the flare before I drill all the way thru and make sure it’s just plastic and not part of the metal fender. I’d like to mount with the supplied plastic clips vs screws to avoid rusty screws.

Agreed. The same Ebay ones are $29 and took a little over 2 weeks to arrive.

4x Car Mud Flaps Splash Guard Fender Mudguard For Tesla Model X 2019 + Screws | eBay