Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Havent Received New update yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It really seems that the update experience is directly connected to customer engagement and the usefulness of that engagement.
Personal experience is that if I do nothing and submit nothing, my car updates right at the end of the cycle.
However, if I submit bug reports with specifics of encountered issues (better with date/time/location) - and those reports match what this update is targeted to fix, then my car gets the update early.
I’ve had one update that preceded notification from TeslaFi and another that was the following day, both after submitting a set of reports of encountered issues with that release.
TLDR
You have to be in it to win it

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
Yeah... It looks like this 5.15 is going out wide for everyone...

The question I have is, Elon mentioned a release on March 15.... and with only one new version out there above this one (8.1), I can't imagine that they would push that out in mass on the 15th. It's only appears on 2 cars on TeslaFi and I'm sure it needs to be road tested first...

It do appear that not everyone gets every update. I discovered that my router that my car is attached to came unplugged so my Tesla was on WiFi but not on the internet. That's probably why I was taking so long to update. It can be that you are away from your house when Tesla comes looking to update your car. I guess they figure you will get updated eventually. Especially since they are cautious when an update is new and always have another update right behind, they don't stress if everyone doesn't get each update.

-Randy