Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello all! Please help me fill this survey for Model 3/Y Screen Case

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like many of you, I had a couple of moments that were too close for comfort for my Tesla Model 3 screen. For me, my mom scratched the bezel of the screen with the pointed edge of a metallic clipboard. Thank God I had the film protector from delivery; I think I would have had a pretty gnarly dent on the glass itself, otherwise. I've also hit the sides with many other materials that, if used with any more force, would dent the sides. These too-close-for-comfort moments are what inspired me to create the Panama Animal car screen case.

I developed and patented this case design for the Tesla Model 3 because I wanted to offer a way to protect the borders of the monitor and still provide a unique way to differentiate my Tesla from the many other Metallic Pearl White Tesla M3s. This case is in its infant stage, but I have many goals for it. There is the awesome "Panama Animal" series, which provides a creative twist to everyday animals. Additionally, there will be "non-cute" designs that feature graphic patterns, solid colors, and more for those who are not interested in having animals protecting their precious screens. The projected silicone material is to snap over the sides of the screen to provide flexible, durable, and reliable protection. The projected price range is $20-$40, depending on the graphics and designs applied.

Before I begin the production stage, I need your help in determining whether or not this is a good idea. Please help me by providing reviews on this product! Your contribution would be greatly appreciated. The following survey will provide images of concepts and renderings of current designs. I understand that it is hard to review without a physical copy of the product. Please do your best to answer based on these visual concepts!

QUICK READ:
-BUMPER-LIKE DESIGN: HOLLOW IN THE MIDDLE SO IT CAN SNAP OVER THE EDGES OF THE SCREEN
-CASE PROVIDES PROTECTION AND STYLE TO YOUR CAR AND MONITOR
-PLEASE HELP REVIEW! CLICK THE LINK BELOW V V V V V

Panama Animal Car Monitor Case - Tesla Model 3/Y Edition