Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from another displaced Brit & reluctant Tesla fan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tes

Aug 6, 2013
BayArea
Hello everyone

(i just managed to lose my first draft of my introduction - so I believe that was the universe telling me to zip it and keep it short & to the point this time!)

Ok so here goes: I have been lurking here for a few months now and TMC has become my new obsession. Lets say that I previously did not have a favorable view of Elon Musk & Tesla Motors, however I have had a complete reversal in my opinion thanks to the wealth of information shared here by passionate, insightful and vocal members of TMC. And for that I am truly grateful to all the members here.

A little background - I moved to Detroit 10 years ago from the UK, and we moved to NorCal 2 years ago. Without putting too fine a point on it someone close to me works at TM. Until now I have never been a 'car person'.

We currently do not own a Tesla but I do hope that one day the dream of ownership will become a reality. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy reading everyone's posts here.

Thanks for reading - back to lurkdom I go!