Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello, from Greece!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

LN1_Casey

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
Mar 6, 2019
Oahu, Hawaii
I am an American living in Greece, and as this is my 100th posting, I felt I should finally say Hello!

I am a long time Tesla lover, since about 2014. However, I was no where near able to buy a model S then, and there wasn't much of a used market for them, and the Model 3 also hadn't been released. So I leased another vehicle, then when that was up, I got orders overseas to a country that I've seen 1 Tesla in since arriving in August of last year (10 Months ago).

So I've taken advantage of the overseas pay (and much better housing pay) to squirrel away my savings for a deposit on a Used Model S which I will purchase as I return to the states in 2020.

I have deposited such funds into my trader account, and have been a TSLA stock owner since February 2019, buying bits and pieces each paycheck. I am a firm Long Bull of the company, and I wish it to succeed not just for my own profits, but also because I believe in Overlord Musk's plan.

• Love
Reactions: thanar and Brando
As long as you're staying here in Greece, maybe you would be interested in joining our page and group on Facebook, search for "Ηλεκτροκίνηση στην Ελλάδα". We are a growing community of EV enthusiasts, counting over 2000 members, around 100 EV owners and already have 4 certified Tesla owners. Various events are on the way all around the country!