Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Springfield Oregon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Glad to be here. I am Adam and I am in Springfield/Eugene Oregon. First time EV and Tesla owner. Just picked up my Deep Blue Metallic Model Y Long Range. Went with the all black interior and 19” wheels. Also optioned the factory tow package as I have access to a trailer for yard debris. Coming from a Ram 1500 so the Tesla is a big shift. So far really loving the car and the Tesla Supercharging network!!

Reactions: bruce4000
Welcome fellow Oregonian. The Supercharger network was the perk that tipped the scales for us to buy a Tesla. Nine years, three Teslas and 370k miles later and no regrets. The Springfield Supercharger is one of the OG locations and was my third to visit, I've been to over 1500 other locations since.

Reactions: bruce4000
Hi GHammer - Wow!! That is great to hear. My Father-In-Law has a Rivian R1T and EVgo and Electrify America charging has been frustrating and not very reliable. I have charged at the Springfield and Woodburn Supercharger and they have both been flawless. Looking forward meeting other EV owners and learning more about Tesla.