Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Leicestershire UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hi everyone,

Picked up my MS 85 ex demo about a week ago now (after a month trawling the forums for info). It followed a 'very' speculative test drive leading to me trading in the BMW 640d ICE for a silent rocket ship...

Great to see all the info on here and owners from all over the world. I'm sure I'll have something to offer after all I've now read!

Question for anyone is how to 'like' posts from an iPhone, is that post limited like the avatar?

Matt

View attachment 173810 View attachment 173811 Hi everyone,

Picked up my MS 85 ex demo about a week ago now (after a month trawling the forums for info). It followed a 'very' speculative test drive leading to me trading in the BMW 640d ICE for a silent rocket ship...

Great to see all the info on here and owners from all over the world. I'm sure I'll have something to offer after all I've now read!

Question for anyone is how to 'like' posts from an iPhone, is that post limited like the avatar?

Matt

Congratulations Matt! Great photos...can you tell me where you got that wonderful keychain? I wasn't offered anything to cover my fob here!