Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from northern Virginia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there! I've been driving my Model S for about a year, so I thought I ought to finally introduce myself... (I've been reading your wisdom for years and finally registered.)

My first car was a hand me down from my father, a 1958 Mercedes SE that was purchased a little after I was born. Since then there were a bunch of Hondas, then two Prius (Prii?) '04 & '06. In 2012 I drove home the second Nissan LEAF in Virginia. (The first one was delivered two hours earlier to a friend of mine.) Finally, I picked up my MS last December. She is dark blue, with a pano roof, 21 inch wheels and every other option, except the rear facing seats. Her license reads TES LUV, so wave if you see us!

Welcome! Looks like we were parked next to each other at the Skyline Drive event.

IMG_1797.jpg

Hi there! I've been driving my Model S for about a year, so I thought I ought to finally introduce myself... (I've been reading your wisdom for years and finally registered.)

My first car was a hand me down from my father, a 1958 Mercedes SE that was purchased a little after I was born. Since then there were a bunch of Hondas, then two Prius (Prii?) '04 & '06. In 2012 I drove home the second Nissan LEAF in Virginia. (The first one was delivered two hours earlier to a friend of mine.) Finally, I picked up my MS last December. She is dark blue, with a pano roof, 21 inch wheels and every other option, except the rear facing seats. Her license reads TES LUV, so wave if you see us!

Congrats! Recommend you post on Mid-Atlantic page if you want to reach out to owners in the mid-Atlantic region.