Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help a potential new MYLR understand [why I cant get promo apr applied to existing order]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I kind of had this issue. Accidentally ordered black interior, meant to select white. Couldn't get a human on the phone literally for days...say screw it, canceled the order, ate the $250 and just placed the order for the right car/combo/color...picked it up the next day...oh well.

I kind of had this issue. Accidentally ordered black interior, meant to select white. Couldn't get a human on the phone literally for days...say screw it, canceled the order, ate the $250 and just placed the order for the right car/combo/color...picked it up the next day...oh well.
I was hooked up. Made a second order, they credited the additional $250, have same value for the truck, and pick it up next weekend. Even had time to get the charger installed, setup ceramic tint, grab floor mats, black wheels, and a screen protector… plus 0.9%. Can’t wait.