Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help!!! I need a photo and video of white tesla model x 100d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very sad story (((
I made my dream come true! Bought a Tesla madel X.
Bought in Japan and brought to Russia. Yes, she is right-hand drive)))
The car is damaged, and I'm repairing it. If anyone is interested, instagram @teslaclubvladivostok.
So what's the problem?
Problems 2!
1. the car does not have keys. When I bought it, there was 1 key. But when it was delivered, there was no key. They called everyone and everywhere, but did not find him.
2. Russian customs does not provide documents for the car. In Russia, you must first restore the car, and then they will give documents. Check on the photo and video.
What to do?
I need help. I ask someone to take photos and videos of the tesla model X in white. Very good if 100d.
When I have photos and videos, I can get the documents. Then I will get access to the Tesla application.

If it hasn't been charged in a while the battery is likely dead too. It's going to be a very expensive repair.. You'll have to get Tesla to transfer the ownership to you to get access to the app, so you'll need the VIN and your proof of sale. Pictures won't help there.

Reactions: GreenT
[QUOTE = "Тони Хойл, сообщение: 3897594, участник: 103124"] Если он не заряжался в течение некоторого времени, вероятно, батарея тоже разрядилась. Это будет очень дорогой ремонт. Вам понадобится Tesla, чтобы передать право собственности на вас, чтобы получить доступ к приложению, поэтому вам понадобится VIN и подтверждение продажи. Картинки там не помогут. [/ QUOTE]
Машина зашла.
Но аккумулятор полностью разряжен. Я зарядил это.
Я делаю ремонт своими руками, это не дорого.
Документы на машину мне дадут, когда я покажу фото / видео всей машины. После этого я могу получить доступ к приложению.
Когда я могу завести машину, мне легче ее восстановить

[QUOTE = "Тони Хойл, сообщение: 3897594, участник: 103124"] Если он не заряжался в течение некоторого времени, вероятно, батарея тоже разрядилась. Это будет очень дорогой ремонт. Вам понадобится Tesla, чтобы передать право собственности на вас, чтобы получить доступ к приложению, поэтому вам понадобится VIN и подтверждение продажи. Картинки там не помогут. [/ QUOTE]
когда есть фото и видео, мне дадут документы.
не правильно переводит))))

Based on the photos in the other thread you started, your dream has not come true.
Your NIGHTMARE has.
Good luck.
Not)))
The dream has come true.
In Russia, large duties on such a car. I bought him cheap.
Damage is minor.
Chassis 1000 €
I repair an Airbag 1300 €
Body parts 1000 €.
All repairs about 5000 €
Based on the photos in the other thread you started, your dream has not come true.
Your NIGHTMARE has.
Good luck.

• Disagree
[QUOTE = "Yev000, post: 3897644, member: 102763"] Он сказал, что уже списал его ...

а нелзя просто фотки скачать с интернета? Нужны какието особиные? [/ QUOTE]
Обычно в России достаточно фотографий.
Но так как моя машина очень редкая, они требуют видео.
Проблема в том, что фото с правым рулем очень маленькое. Это фотореклама, продажа автомобилей. Они не принимают такие фотографии. Нам нужны простые фотографии и без рекламы. Автомобиль белого цвета, салон черный.
В интернете нет видео.

[QUOTE = "GreenT, post: 3897657, member: 22814"] Как он может зарядить его без брелка? [/ QUOTE]
Машина включена. Он был включен, чтобы открыть двери при транспортировке. Кто-то потерял ключ. Я снимаю клеммы с аккумулятора и машина выключается.

How can he charge it without the fob?

He says the car is/was on/unlocked for transportation so the doors can open. Someone lost the key. He says he took the terminals off the battery and the car turns on.

He needs a video and generic (not official) photos to send to the officials so that it gets registered. Because it's an unusual car, they want video. No videos online of a white model x RHD with black trim... If someone can do a walk around in a showroom it'll probably suffice.

Я снимаю клеммы с аккумулятора и машина выключается.

и так смогли зарядить?

и так удалось зарядить? [/ QUOTE]
Я снимаю клеммы, чтобы машина не разряжалась. Это на
Когда я заряжаю, то, конечно, все терминалы подключены.

Weird story.

It really isn't that hard to find a video of a white Model X with black interior on Youtube:

And by the way, that damage on the pictures sure doesn't look like it can be fixed for €5000:

Help! あなたの車の写真とビデオが必要です!
I need photos and videos. This must be done at home. As if the car was used before. It will be funny if I show a video from the car show (exhibition).
Regarding the repair price, I did not write much in detail.
More accurate information in my instagram.

• Disagree
Weird story.

It really isn't that hard to find a video of a white Model X with black interior on Youtube:

And by the way, that damage on the pictures sure doesn't look like it can be fixed for €5000:

Help! あなたの車の写真とビデオが必要です!

Based on that damage yeah €5000 no chance, that's if it's repairable at all.

"I need photos and videos. This must be done at home. As if the car was used before. It will be funny if I show a video from the car show "

I don't see how this can be true. Either they want a video of the same type of car, in which case a car show is fine, or they want a video of *your* car, so sending a video of a different car would be fraud.

• Love
Reactions: Saghost and GreenT
Status
Not open for further replies.