Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Fontana CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

I don't have a Tesla yet but I'm considering the Model 3. I also work for an aftermarket auto accessory company and enjoy working in this industry.

Switching from ICE to EV is something I would like to do since my commute from my home to Fontana and back is around 100 miles total. That and I'd like to apply for a red hov sticker to cut down on the commute time.

Anyways, looking forward to hearing from others that have similar commutes and how they manage it with their EV's.

Tony

Welcome, @TWoodstream!

I pulled the trigger on an X a few days ago. I'm in the same boat as you- loooong commute of about the same distance, round-trip. I can't wait until I'm doing that in the new MX.

Also, have you gone over to the "under construction" Supercharger site up on Summit yet, in the Falcon Ridge Town Center? 24 chargers in the CVS parking lot. :D

Welcome, @TWoodstream!

I pulled the trigger on an X a few days ago. I'm in the same boat as you- loooong commute of about the same distance, round-trip. I can't wait until I'm doing that in the new MX.

Also, have you gone over to the "under construction" Supercharger site up on Summit yet, in the Falcon Ridge Town Center? 24 chargers in the CVS parking lot. :D
Sweet, what did you choose for the seating configuration?

It's been two years since I've stopped by Falcon Ridge and it was for gas, I'll have to check it out.

Welcome to the Tesla Forum Tony!

I'm also from Fontana/Bloomington. I recently just received my invitation and configured my M3.

Pearl White, LR, RWD, EAP, 19"
Delivery Date: Sept '18 - Nov 18'
Costa Mesa delivery

Super excited to get my first Tesla and electric car!
Hey, grats on getting your M3 in a few months. Did you have to get level 2 charging installed at your place?