Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Home charger installers - Midlands area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had my Rolec Home Charger Installed by Cityco Ltd who are based in Derby, not at all local to me but Rolec recommended them.
Chap was here 30 mins early and did a fantastic job, very communicative and very tidy.
Set everything up including the EV app.
Highly recommended - Tidyco.co.uk Tel: +44 (0) 1332 851 300.

Now all I need is a car to plug in to it !!!

Just had my Rolec Home Charger Installed by Cityco Ltd who are based in Derby, not at all local to me but Rolec recommended them.
Chap was here 30 mins early and did a fantastic job, very communicative and very tidy.

Yep, that’s who did mine... great comms and great job done .... I would also recommend them

Reactions: Chalks99

If you haven’t yet got energy supplier sorted I can dm you a referral for Octopus.

Just make sure that they have activated it , he forgot to do mine, but sorted it quickly the next day

Reactions: Chalks99
These guys sound better than my installer... 13th January is the next available date. 5 weeks of using a granny charger for me (lucky me).

For reference, I bought an EO Pro mini via EDF (they gave further discount on top of grant) and they sub the install out to Electonics, who then sub it out to someone else. Bit of a joke.

We're in Derby and Rolec sent a guy down from Yorkshire if I recall! Still did a good job mind. This was back 6 months or so, so probably got some more installers on board now.