TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Horse powering time - Cars and Coffee in Hunt Valley Md

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by CatB, May 30, 2015.

1. CatB

CatB Member

http://horsepowering.com/every-saturday-morning

We have had a few fun Saturday's in Hunt Valley and it is time for another. If you missed (or miss) all the fun Tesla time at Reach the Beach and/or can't wait til TMC, come on out the next Saturday June 6th.

Artsci (local Tesla-mod-guru-celebrity) is likely to make an appearance, so hope to see many more of you all as well.

I have to to say that the country roads nearby are heavenly for one-pedal driving, so let me know if you would like help setting up a custom route to get there. Otherwise, very accessible from I83.

2. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Yes, I'll be there. I love engaging the public about the Model S.

Also, as CatB suggests, it would be great fun to finish the morning with a drive north on Falls Road, a twisty hilly two lane road through some of Maryland's most beautiful countryside. It's challenging to drive and a blast to boot.

3. CatB

CatB Member

We are still on for tomorrow, pm me if you want to meet up there or have any questions.

4. Thinkje

Thinkje Member

Lanny and I plan to be there by 8:00. Looking forward to the scenic drive on Falls Road afterwards!

Vera

5. scottreds2k

scottreds2k Member

I wish I had my new S in hand, but it looks like my 1st Cars and Coffee won't be until mid July. My car is supposed to enter production in 10 days and tentative delivery is scheduled for 06/27. The next saturday is July 4th.

Artsci, I remember you from back when you had the S2000 and Fall Colors 2004 (?).

6. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Yes, I'm the guilty one who organized all of those Fall Colors events for the S2000 world:)

It will be great to see you with your new Model S! I'm off to California for TMC Connect in July on the 4th and won't be back for about two weeks. But I hope to see you at a Horsepower event later.

7. CatB

CatB Member

In the spirit of giving thanks for all that I'm grateful for - I will be celebrating my MS tomorrow morning at Hunt Valley, weather should be beautiful (warm but cloudy). PM me if anyone would like to meet up there.

8. Curt

Curt Roadster Signature #55

Sounds like fun, but I'll be at the new Olney Cars and Coffee (free coffee and free donuts).

9. Lanny

Lanny @Lanny

Curt, where and when is the Cars and Coffee in Olney?

Lanny

10. CatB

CatB Member

Well allrighty then, depending on weather next weekend, or maybe the weekend after, looks like i have another cars'n'coffee to try out, as well as the classic Great Falls to revisit ;)

11. Curt

Curt Roadster Signature #55

It's at 3425 Emory Church Road, Olney MD, and runs from 08:00 - 10:00 every Saturday.

This is a new one, only been running for a couple of months, but the turnout has been growing steadily.