Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hot seats ..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else feel that the pleather (i mean vegan leather) seats on the model 3 run on the hot side? --- and have you found something to make that better for yourself?

So far .. adjusting the temperature of the cabin has helped, but mostly then i have a cool front and a hot back ..

maybe someone has a favorite seat cover they use that does not look awful .. or i might just get some of those beaded seat covers like taxi's from back home. (home is El Salvador)

Reactions: totteraptor
Anyone else feel that the pleather (i mean vegan leather) seats on the model 3 run on the hot side? --- and have you found something to make that better for yourself?

So far .. adjusting the temperature of the cabin has helped, but mostly then i have a cool front and a hot back ..

maybe someone has a favorite seat cover they use that does not look awful .. or i might just get some of those beaded seat covers like taxi's from back home. (home is El Salvador)
Same feeling for me and my wife. The artificial leather in our model 3 feel strangly hot after 1/2 hour. Something we have not experienced in or previous Mercedes’.