Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hot Weather Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in the high elevation desert and do not have a garage. My Model 3 gets extremely hot inside and I am looking for some accessories to cool it off. Last summer I had a cheap sun roof cover that would occasionally fall off or come unclipped. Also need to get some kind of seat covers since the fake leather tends to burn our legs when wearing shorts.
Reluctant to tint the windows as it gets very cold in my area during the winter but very sunny so I don't have to use the heat as much with the solar radiation.

Any products or recommendations?

Reactions: Whoze
I live in the high elevation desert and do not have a garage. My Model 3 gets extremely hot inside and I am looking for some accessories to cool it off. Last summer I had a cheap sun roof cover that would occasionally fall off or come unclipped. Also need to get some kind of seat covers since the fake leather tends to burn our legs when wearing shorts.
Reluctant to tint the windows as it gets very cold in my area during the winter but very sunny so I don't have to use the heat as much with the solar radiation.

I used to have sheepskin seat covers when I lived in AZ. That prevents leg burns and feels less sweaty than vinyl or fake leather. Tinting will keep the heat out in summer and the heat in during winter, so the brochures say. I am actually looking into this, but since you asked the questions, I will wait for others' experiences.

With the scorching heat of summer, it's essential to equip your Tesla with the right accessories to ensure a cool and comfortable driving experience. From protecting your seats from the sun's blazing rays to keeping your beverages chilled, Tesla offers a range of innovative accessories to help you beat the summer heat. Let's explore some must-have Tesla accessories for the hot summer months.

1. Tesla Model 3 Sunshades:
Tesla's sleek and specially designed sunshades are a perfect fit for your Model S, Model 3, Model X, or Model Y. These custom sunshades effectively block UV rays and prevent excessive heat buildup inside your vehicle. By minimizing direct sunlight, they help maintain a pleasant interior temperature and preserve your car's interior from sun damage.

2. Tesla Seat Covers:
Made from premium Nappa leather, Tesla's seat covers provide ultimate protection for your seats while enhancing comfort and style. These covers not only shield your seats from heat but also offer breathability, ensuring a cooler driving experience. With their precise fit and luxurious feel, Tesla's Nappa leather seat covers elevate your Tesla's interior while protecting it from the sun's harmful effects.

3. Ventilation Model 3 Seat Cover:
Beat the heat with Tesla's Ventilation Seat Cover, designed to keep you cool and dry. This accessory allows for improved air circulation between you and your seat, reducing sweat accumulation and discomfort during long drives. Its breathable fabric and airflow design enhance ventilation, making your summer journeys more enjoyable and comfortable.

4. Tesla Car Cover:
Protecting your Tesla from the intense summer heat is crucial for maintaining its appearance and longevity. Tesla's car covers are specifically designed to shield your vehicle from harmful UV rays, preventing paint fading and interior damage. These covers are lightweight, easy to install, and tailored to fit your specific Tesla model, ensuring maximum protection and a pristine look all summer long.

Investing in suitable accessories for your Tesla during the hot summer months can significantly enhance your driving experience while protecting your vehicle's interior. Whether it's shielding your car from harmful UV rays, keeping your seats cool and comfortable, or ensuring you have refreshing cold beverages on the go, Tesla offers a range of innovative accessories to cater to your summer needs. So, gear up and beat the heat with these essential Tesla accessories for a cool and enjoyable summer driving season!

With the scorching heat of summer, it's essential to equip your Tesla with the right accessories to ensure a cool and comfortable driving experience. From protecting your seats from the sun's blazing rays to keeping your beverages chilled, Tesla offers a range of innovative accessories to help you beat the summer heat. Let's explore some must-have Tesla accessories for the hot summer months.

1. Tesla Model 3 Sunshades:
Tesla's sleek and specially designed sunshades are a perfect fit for your Model S, Model 3, Model X, or Model Y. These custom sunshades effectively block UV rays and prevent excessive heat buildup inside your vehicle. By minimizing direct sunlight, they help maintain a pleasant interior temperature and preserve your car's interior from sun damage.

2. Tesla Seat Covers:
Made from premium Nappa leather, Tesla's seat covers provide ultimate protection for your seats while enhancing comfort and style. These covers not only shield your seats from heat but also offer breathability, ensuring a cooler driving experience. With their precise fit and luxurious feel, Tesla's Nappa leather seat covers elevate your Tesla's interior while protecting it from the sun's harmful effects.

3. Ventilation Model 3 Seat Cover:
Beat the heat with Tesla's Ventilation Seat Cover, designed to keep you cool and dry. This accessory allows for improved air circulation between you and your seat, reducing sweat accumulation and discomfort during long drives. Its breathable fabric and airflow design enhance ventilation, making your summer journeys more enjoyable and comfortable.

4. Tesla Car Cover:
Protecting your Tesla from the intense summer heat is crucial for maintaining its appearance and longevity. Tesla's car covers are specifically designed to shield your vehicle from harmful UV rays, preventing paint fading and interior damage. These covers are lightweight, easy to install, and tailored to fit your specific Tesla model, ensuring maximum protection and a pristine look all summer long.

Investing in suitable accessories for your Tesla during the hot summer months can significantly enhance your driving experience while protecting your vehicle's interior. Whether it's shielding your car from harmful UV rays, keeping your seats cool and comfortable, or ensuring you have refreshing cold beverages on the go, Tesla offers a range of innovative accessories to cater to your summer needs. So, gear up and beat the heat with these essential Tesla accessories for a cool and enjoyable summer driving season!
This domain is unsafe as per Safari security