Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I get a signed MVPA for getting loan check from PFCU

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you create a signed MVPA for Pasadena Federal Credit Union? Without a MVPA, signed by both parties, they wont release the funds. Tesla sent me a MVPA (signed by them) but I dont have the doculink for signing it and Tesla says that the final copy signed copies will be generated only when I pick up the car,

Do you manually sign the MVPA available on mytesla.com and send it to PFCU to get the loan check and then sign another copy of MVPA when you go to pick up the car? If yes, then wont the signing dates in the MVPAs, with PFCU and Tesla, be different?

I manually signed the MVPA to submit to my credit union. They were fine with it. Luckily for me the electronic signature link was available on the same day a few hours later. So there was no date discrepancy. But it shouldn’t really matter. The credit union is not going to have access to your electronic signature one. However if there is some difference in the amounts you may have an issue.

How do you create a signed MVPA for Pasadena Federal Credit Union? Without a MVPA, signed by both parties, they wont release the funds. Tesla sent me a MVPA (signed by them) but I dont have the doculink for signing it and Tesla says that the final copy signed copies will be generated only when I pick up the car,

Do you manually sign the MVPA available on mytesla.com and send it to PFCU to get the loan check and then sign another copy of MVPA when you go to pick up the car? If yes, then wont the signing dates in the MVPAs, with PFCU and Tesla, be different?
Mine was sent out to be electronically signed the day before I was to pickup the car.

If they already signed on their end, what is the problem?

Print it out, sign it, then it is signed by both parties.