Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I undo a thumbs down on slacker song?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it's a terrible user experience when you can accidentally tap the wrong thing (your driving while using this interface after all), and then you can NEVER undo it.
....but you CAN undo it. You have an edge case situation in not remembering the track you Thumbs Down and NOT having a Premium membership. ALL edge cases can't be accounted for in all situations, especially in a standard account. As stated all the effort you are putting into a single track that you don't even KNOW you are missing is futile. Here are 2 things to consider.

1) Since you don't know the track maybe it was something you DIDN'T like or indifferent to.

2) How about assuming that Elon is correct and Spotify is coming and may replace Slacker all together. Now you can start all over without any effort and you will have your unknown track back.

....but you CAN undo it. You have an edge case situation in not remembering the track you Thumbs Down and NOT having a Premium membership. ALL edge cases can't be accounted for in all situations, especially in a standard account. As stated all the effort you are putting into a single track that you don't even KNOW you are missing is futile. Here are 2 things to consider.

1) Since you don't know the track maybe it was something you DIDN'T like or indifferent to.

2) How about assuming that Elon is correct and Spotify is coming and may replace Slacker all together. Now you can start all over without any effort and you will have your unknown track back.
No you can't undo it. It should not require work around and hack to undo a dislike. What if your kids are in the car thumbs downing your music while you run into the store, then your slacker is completely trashed after that.

Why won't tesla give us access to our accounts? If there is a good reason why they won't give us access, then they need to change the way the dislike button works, remove the option, or provide a way to undo our dislikes.

Until then it sounds like I will just have to have some fun thumbs downing every song on my loaners. Which would essentially break slacker radio permanently for that car.

• Disagree
Reactions: KerryOH