Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long for solar to "wake-up" in grid outage? It used to trigger at 97% capacity. Not now.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grid has been down here for about 30 minutes and counting. Powerwalls were at 100% when grid went down. They are now down to 95% and i'm still not getting any solar production on a bright sunny day here. If I recall correctly, solar used to come back online for me when PW's dropped to 96-97% (I could be wrong....it's been awhile).

If solar does not come back online is there a recommended reset function for just the panels and inverter?

Anyone with a recent experience?

thanks!

Grid has been down here for about 30 minutes and counting. Powerwalls were at 100% when grid went down. They are now down to 95% and i'm still not getting any solar production on a bright sunny day here. If I recall correctly, solar used to come back online for me when PW's dropped to 96-97% (I could be wrong....it's been awhile).

If solar does not come back online is there a recommended reset function for just the panels and inverter?

Anyone with a recent experience?

thanks!

I think for me its around 93-94%, but I have only tested it a couple of times.