Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long have you gone without an update to your EDD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve seen plenty of people with multiple EDD’s before being assigned a VIN and that had me wondering. I placed my order on 06/12 with an EDD of 08/28 - 10/03 which changed a few days later to 08/24 - 09/28. It’s now been about a month since my EDD changed, hopefully it sticks.

I’ve seen plenty of people with multiple EDD’s before being assigned a VIN and that had me wondering. I placed my order on 06/12 with an EDD of 08/28 - 10/03 which changed a few days later to 08/24 - 09/28. It’s now been about a month since my EDD changed, hopefully it sticks.
I went from June-August after I ordered which was May 1st then 2-3 days moved quickly to July 14th-August 11th and on July 15th moved to Current dates which slipped 2 months . I seem to be a one off situation from what I can tell , but nevertheless that’s been my experience. I’m about to order a Model 3 LR as soon as I find out if Tesla is going to actually deliver on the first order.