Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long is one supposed to wait?!?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone-

I ordered my Y back in September 2021. Currently my delivery date has consistently been pushed, but landed on a July-ish timeframe. It remained there for quite some time, but now it says October! Is anyone else having to wait over a year for this car? I find it quite amazing that people wait that long. Is there any advise or insight on this?

Thanks!!!

Hey everyone-

I ordered my Y back in September 2021. Currently my delivery date has consistently been pushed, but landed on a July-ish timeframe. It remained there for quite some time, but now it says October! Is anyone else having to wait over a year for this car? I find it quite amazing that people wait that long. Is there any advise or insight on this?

Thanks!!!
Same story with my Y order (dual motor extended range) from early September 2021. Each quarter, the delivery date is pushed by another 3 months, from December 2021 to March 2022 to June 2022 to September 2022 to whatever. There is zero visibility on the queue of waiting orders, and everything is cloaked by Tesla fog of cars. In the same tune, the Solar department staid silent for 3 months, then sudently announced one day at 3PM that they would install my roof tomorrow starting at 7AM ! I had to scramble to fly back! What a way to run a business !

Upvote 0