Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to change the PIN to drive?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for this!

Suspicious activity around my car when I came out of Walmart just now. I park in the farthest spot away so I can get a good walk in. There's nobody out there. This black car was parked right up next my car and this guy was leaning up against his car on the passenger side next to my car. He was facing my car and he was using what look like a cell phone but it appeared to be thicker. It took me four tries to get the PIN to drive to work. I don't know if it was because I was nervous and trying to block him from seeing me putting in my pin or videoing it, or because he had some mechanism that was making me do it over and over. I was so nervous that I forgot to notice if he was following me out of the parking lot or not. I could just be being paranoid but when I got home I changed my PIN to drive and also turn the alarm on which I've never done before. I thought I had read something about there being mechanisms that hackers use to copy your key signal and such. Does anyone know anything about that?