Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to claim the End of March free supercharger miles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received an email around 23rd march saying if I took delivery by 31st March I would receive 5000km of free supercharging, to be credited in April.
I took delivery on 29th March, so well within the period.

Does anyone have any idea how to claim this?
Has anyone already got them?

Many thanks

Don't try to use them before they appear in the loot box. I did in January and was charged for supercharger use. I took delivery of the car 24/12/2022,the free miles appeared around 4th of Jan.

I think it likely they would sort that for you, if you went to the trouble of arguing the toss. But given Tesla's notorious "chaos" in their back office I doubt it would be worth the hassle (excepting a trans-continental-trip)

Upvote 0
I think it likely they would sort that for you, if you went to the trouble of arguing the toss. But given Tesla's notorious "chaos" in their back office I doubt it would be worth the hassle (excepting a trans-continental-trip)
I did argue that the wording in the offer was ambiguous stating that "you will have 6000 free miles if you take delivery before 31st Dec". Their argument was that the free miles would be available when showing in the loot box Spent a good 10 mins discussing the wording but they wouldn't budge. In the end it wasn't worth the hassle since I have used them regularly since.
Also the week after delivery the price was reduced by £5K-£6K but my trade-in was at a high level (only £7K less than I paid in 3 years). Monitoring my old vehicle for sale on their web site the weekend it sold it was on offer for £6K less than they gave me so felt very happy at that.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Upvote 0
Their argument was that the free miles would be available when showing in the loot box Spent a good 10 mins discussing the wording but they wouldn't budge. In the end it wasn't worth the hassle since I have used them regularly since.

Patently ridiculous on their part, but not surprised that was the route that they took - and not worth the hassle to fight-that-fight

Upvote 0