Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to clean hubcaps scuffs from Gemini alloys?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the best cleaner to use to remove scuff or friction stains from plastic hubcaps rubbing onto the alloys?

I bought wheel covers from Amazon that looked much nicer than the Gemini hubcaps, partially to protect the alloys. Then discovered it was rubbing and scuffed my alloys. I plan on returning the hubcaps and buying caps and lug covers and just using the alloys.

Thanks in advance!

Can't help with the scuffing as I removed my covers as soon as I got the caps and lug covers. #NakedGeminis are the best!

There are some products out there that might work, or perhaps look locally for someone that does curb rash repairs - they may be able to help. Check a local repair shop.

Can't help with the scuffing as I removed my covers as soon as I got the caps and lug covers. #NakedGeminis are the best!

There are some products out there that might work, or perhaps look locally for someone that does curb rash repairs - they may be able to help. Check a local repair shop.
Did you buy the OEM cap and covers? Could you share some photos?