Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to do a down payment on initial order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning guys, Im super excited about my order and put some cash aside for a down payment. My delivery is tomorrow and and I got a screen on my Tesla page for final payment. But it didn't let me customize it at all and it only asked for the minimum. Does anyone know where to go for the rest of the down payment because I'm not trying to pay like 700$ a month and I'm trying to bring that down

Good morning guys, Im super excited about my order and put some cash aside for a down payment. My delivery is tomorrow and and I got a screen on my Tesla page for final payment. But it didn't let me customize it at all and it only asked for the minimum. Does anyone know where to go for the rest of the down payment because I'm not trying to pay like 700$ a month and I'm trying to bring that down
That was an option you had to set before applying for financing. I would call the SA and have them reset it. You might have to reapply for financing after that.