Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to purchase Replika R241 rims in the USA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried today to order 4 Replika 19x9.5" rims in satin black from PMC Tires Canada and was told they are currently unable to ship to the USA. They said that possibly some importers were bringing them in for resale within the US. Does anyone know a US-based company that is selling Replika rims for my MYLR that I'm expecting next month?

These guys are in Florida

Reactions: Noflash
I dont know, but have you checked with a forum vendors like @MODEL+ ? They are pretty active here, and would be able to tell you quickly if they have that (or something comparable that might fit your desires).

Tagging them here so they see it, but you can also PM them.
Hi,

Thanks for the tag @jjrandorin .

Sorry, we don't sell or distribute Replika wheels...

We do offer a lot of different aftermarket brands though. Feel free to send us a PM @SanJoseYdriver to further discuss!

Regards,
Danny

I tried today to order 4 Replika 19x9.5" rims in satin black from PMC Tires Canada and was told they are currently unable to ship to the USA. They said that possibly some importers were bringing them in for resale within the US. Does anyone know a US-based company that is selling Replika rims for my MYLR that I'm expecting next month?
For us Canadians who order items for USA, we have parcel forwarders who charge a fee to reship items to your address. Another option is order the items and ship to Canada border parcel holding company ie: Vancouver and drive over the border to pick the item up. If you have a Canadian friend who can hold this for you might be an option too.