Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hury! Found an amazing deal from Tesla CPO 2016 MS 75D with AP2 for 60k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does EAP mean that it’s AP2? Thanks in advance.

Yes.

Enhanced autopilot is the next step above autopilot convenience features, it's an extra 3K or something like that. As for can you have EAP without AP 2.0 - no idea I'm a NOOB learning this.

This is a bit confusing.

Autopilot Convenience Features = AP1 (not upgradable)
Enhanced Autopilot (EAP) = AP2 or AP2.5 ($5000 with custom order)
Full Self Driving (FSD) = AP2 or AP2.5 at additional cost after delivery if not already purchased with EAP.

Last edited:
They are outsourcing the job for reselling them so expect maheim or wholesale auction level pics.
I’m a MV dealer and familiar with Manheim condition reports, Manheim is taking the pictures (Manheim takes excellent pictures in high resolution with closeups of any damage) but Tesla resizes them at a lower quality and doesn’t include all the pictures. I believe because they may think by focusing on the defects they might turn off buyers. The display on the dash is not that of a P100D and it doesn’t have a spoiler, red calipers or aluminum pedals but it was an AP2 car (built in 11/16). Just new rear decals.

Last edited:
I’m a MV dealer and familiar with Manheim condition reports, Manheim is taking the pictures (Manheim takes excellent pictures in high resolution with closeups of any damage) but Tesla resizes them at a lower quality and doesn’t include all the pictures. I believe because they may think by focusing on the defects they might turn off buyers. The display on the dash is not that of a P100D and it doesn’t have a spoiler, red calipers or aluminum pedals but it was an AP2 car (built in 11/16). Just new rear decals.

So instead they resize them so small you don't see any defects...

At least you can verify the color and the fact that they are selling an automobile :p

I bet many buyers would prefer to have have all the high resolution photos so they know what they are buying...

It's interesting that car dealers sell photos of CPO cars to show what great shape they are in and Tesla shows photos of CPO cars to show all the damage o_O

So instead they resize them so small you don't see any defects...

At least you can verify the color and the fact that they are selling an automobile :p

I bet many buyers would prefer to have have all the high resolution photos so they know what they are buying...

It's interesting that car dealers sell photos of CPO cars to show what great shape they are in and Tesla shows photos of CPO cars to show all the damage o_O
Regular auto dealers do repairs on trade-ins and then take good quality photos to show the details so buyers can be the judge of the condition but then to the contrary Tesla doesn't do much to the trade-ins, then shows low quality photos so you have to leave it up to you imagination whether it is in good or bad condition. The difference seems to be because regular dealers make less money on new car sales and more on used cars and services. Tesla on the other hand seems focused on selling new cars for profit and looks at their used car inventory as a necessary inconvenience. It certainly seems as if they don’t take CPO sales seriously.

I posted these on another thread but figured you get a kick out of these. Taken from two separate vehicle listings (an X and S). At least the pictures are decent quality. ;)

aGpGnRRQ.jpeg
R-vZQYfg.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Don TLR