Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HVAC noise while parked?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To both above posts, yes it snowed here this passed sunday. I've been told quite a number of things from ice build up, to air compressor and heat pump issues (i have the refresh). I have a service appointment scheduled for next Wednesday. i've thought about cancelling it hoping its just ice, but part of me wants to make sure its not anything else.

Yup mine has been doing the same thing for a few weeks. I have a 2019 without the heat pump though.
I don't know what I'm talking about, but to me it sounds like something it caught in a fan?
The first time I walked in the garage and this racket was going on was a little startling lol
Let us know what the service center says!

To both above posts, yes it snowed here this passed sunday. I've been told quite a number of things from ice build up, to air compressor and heat pump issues (i have the refresh). I have a service appointment scheduled for next Wednesday. i've thought about cancelling it hoping its just ice, but part of me wants to make sure its not anything else.
Who has told you the issues that it could be? Has Tesla guessed what it could be?