Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I bought a small generator for emergency charging of my Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also only use the alcohol free gas as it will last much longer. Even with stabil the gas will go bad in a few months. The smaller the engine the worse the problem since the carb jets get smaller as the engine size goes down.
I've seen ethanol-free fuel at gas stations when I've been traveling, but I don't think I've ever seen it in my area. I'll keep an eye out, but I (thankfully) rarely visit gas stations these days.

I've seen ethanol-free fuel at gas stations when I've been traveling, but I don't think I've ever seen it in my area. I'll keep an eye out, but I (thankfully) rarely visit gas stations these days.
If there are Mariana’s where you live they usually sell pure gas.
Then there is this, it’s actually an App,but isn’t guaranteed.

it’s actually easy to test for alcohol, you need a graduated cylinder, a canning jar will work, put gas in it to a marked graduation, then add water and put the lid on and shake it several times and let it settle out, if there is no alcohol the level will be the same, if the level increases then the water mixed with the alcohol and is in suspension with the gas and of coursed raised the level.

Many aircraft are allowed to burn car gas, but aren’t allowed to burn gas with alcohol that’s where the testing comes from, there are even,it’s you can buy