Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got error codes about thermistor after css retrofit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1000010427.jpg

I would try to make sure all connectors are properly in, I remember one is a little trickier.
Do you have the part number of the new/replaced ECU?

I understand you’re in Georgia (the country :) ) so I guess you have very very low temperatures at the moment (I also see the blue snowflake on your screen). I learned that you might experience some issues with the bundle of wires at extreme temperatures, or at least it's what has been reported here.
But of course, I’ll let FalconFour speak about that ;)

Upvote 0
I would try to make sure all connectors are properly in, I remember one is a little trickier.
Do you have the part number of the new/replaced ECU?

I understand you’re in Georgia (the country :) ) so I guess you have very very low temperatures at the moment (I also see the blue snowflake on your screen). I learned that you might experience some issues with the bundle of wires at extreme temperatures, or at least it's what has been reported here.
But of course, I’ll let FalconFour speak about that
It's 1537264-00-B
If connectors were not in , I don't think it would even update it . When I was installing it it wasn't that cold , it was about 40-45 farenheits

Upvote 0
Aye, you PM'd and made a thread separately ;) Well, there are some questions I asked in PM that are answered here.

The "invalidMacAddress" is more concerning to me - it means you haven't flashed it, or that has somehow otherwise gone wrong. That alert appears only on a new install, just before flashing a blank module. Once you flash it with the software reinstall, that alert should go away, never to be seen again.

What year of car is this? What charge port (Tesla port, North American, right?)
If the chrome trim is anything to go by, it seems like it should be the right year, but there's a lot of info not said here yet.

40-45f should be just fine.

Upvote 0
Aye, you PM'd and made a thread separately ;) Well, there are some questions I asked in PM that are answered here.

The "invalidMacAddress" is more concerning to me - it means you haven't flashed it, or that has somehow otherwise gone wrong. That alert appears only on a new install, just before flashing a blank module. Once you flash it with the software reinstall, that alert should go away, never to be seen again.

What year of car is this? What charge port (Tesla port, North American, right?)
If the chrome trim is anything to go by, it seems like it should be the right year, but there's a lot of info not said here yet.

40-45f should be just fine.
Oh I just saw this message of yours , so first of all I need to reinstall software again right and then diagnose further if it won't help , also there was and update on the car available I will try both .

Reactions: FalconFour
Upvote 0