Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want silver aero covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't like the color of the aero covers, and would like them to be (painted? plasti-dipped? wrapped?) silver. I'm not up to doing any of the above myself, and am looking for recommendations of how to proceed (what option makes the most sense), as well as potential PLACE to get this done. I'm on the SF peninsula. Thanks for any/all advice!

I would suggest that you consider plasti-dipping them yourself. If you make a mistake, it can be peeled off and it's like it never happened. Especially since you can remove the aero covers and spray them away from the car (to prevent any overspray getting on the car) and that plasti-dip is pretty cheap, I think it's worth a try.

There are many videos online that show you the proper technique for spraying and how to apply the multiple coats. Just try it on some scrap material first. I think you'll be impressed with the results.

I plastidipped my Aeros silver. It turned out great. Super easy and cost literally a lot $20-$30 to do. Makes a good weekend project.
I have a post with pics of my project somewhere on this forum. Just search under my username.