Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I was never contacted by Tesla for an event reservation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everybody. I tried the subreddit but didn't get much help there..

I made a reservation for a Tesla event that's in town for the next 3 weeks. I signed up about 2 weeks ago, and the event starts tomorrow. I still haven't recieved a call back from Tesla but I did get an email confirming my reservation.

What can I do about this? They only come through maybe once a year, and the nearest gallery is hours away. I don't want to miss out!

Hey everybody. I tried the subreddit but didn't get much help there..

I made a reservation for a Tesla event that's in town for the next 3 weeks. I signed up about 2 weeks ago, and the event starts tomorrow. I still haven't recieved a call back from Tesla but I did get an email confirming my reservation.

What can I do about this? They only come through maybe once a year, and the nearest gallery is hours away. I don't want to miss out!
If you got an email confirmation. That's it.

You're on the list.

Tesla does a lot of stuff over email and no phone calls.

Yeah, I called Tesla yesterday about the event at La Encantada, with your exact question. Tesla guy put me on hold, then he told me that Tesla will be in contact with me soon. I went to Scottsdale for a MX test drive, but it was too short, and I really need to look at a few things again.

I stopped by the event today as I live just a mile away. Nice and relaxed atmosphere. They're open pretty much anytime for walkins. I made a test drive reservation for Saturday. So, just show up if you want to go. I'm not sure if they're calling people actively at this time. They have both an MX and MS for test drive with a third MX to climb around in.