Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation not showing up on my tesla account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed a reservation/order back in March, and have the email confirmation with a reservation number, but it's still not showing up in my tesla account.

I understand most people have their reservation showing up in their accounts, or do I understand wrong?

I realize that I have plenty of time to get this fixed, but wondering - how would one get this kind of thing fixed? I can't find any kind of contact info.

Call where? I can't find a phone number anywhere.

Edit: I found a number - 888-518-3752, but got dumped into a dead end phone line with a full mail box, and no way out.

Edit numero dos: Screw it, I think I found the problem - I used apple pay to pay for the order, which has a different email associated. Even though I made it while signed in to my tesla account, that's apparently enough to screw things up. Since they have no customer service, that order is probably just lost in limbo I'm afraid. I just made another one, not using apple pay, and it showed up right away in my account.

Last edited:
Call where? I can't find a phone number anywhere.

Edit: I found a number - 888-518-3752, but got dumped into a dead end phone line with a full mail box, and no way out.

Edit numero dos: Screw it, I think I found the problem - I used apple pay to pay for the order, which has a different email associated. Even though I made it while signed in to my tesla account, that's apparently enough to screw things up. Since they have no customer service, that order is probably just lost in limbo I'm afraid. I just made another one, not using apple pay, and it showed up right away in my account.
You can fiddle around with going through the configuration pages of other vehicles that you can order now and a chat window should pop up. Someone there might be able to help with your original order, at least processing it for a refund.