Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

i'm confused at this point....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the place you get the vin# is in the acct. screen/page where is it inserted? i see no obvious place for it:
Tesla, Inc
  1. MODEL S
  2. MODEL 3
  3. MODEL X
  4. MODEL Y
  5. ROADSTER
  6. ENERGY
    1. SHOP
    2. TESLA ACCOUNT
    3. LOG OUT
  1. EXISTING INVENTORY
  2. USED INVENTORY
  3. FIND US
  4. TEST DRIVE
  5. SUPPORT
  6. GET NEWSLETTER
  7. NEWS
  8. CHARGING
  9. SEMI
  10. CARBON IMPACT
Home
Personal Information
Contact
Communication Preferences

Login Credentials
Account Email
[email protected]
Password
Forums
Username
[email protected]
Changing your contact information will change the information for all vehicles in your account.

Tesla © 2019 Privacy & Legal Contact Careers Get Newsletter Forums Locations Sign Out
A.M. I MISSING SOMETHING? getting very nervous i need to move my car to fla by Oct 5th
NO WORD YET ordered Aug 20

the place you get the vin# is in the acct. screen/page where is it inserted?
Apparently your VIN first appears in the account page code. You can download the page and search for “5YJ” - the start of Tesla VINs.

Much better, however, to use your order number- starts with “RN”.

Call the 800 number, explain that you need to change your delivery location. You’re talking about an order the RN number is most relevant.

Still have no ability to do what has been described from fellow members...there is NO manage page as i see it...and have no real clue what/where anyone is saying...can someone just send a link??

Tesla SSO – Login

On that page there should be your reservation number + a button/link to manage

tesla account.JPG

You're on a Mac so ymmv but if you click on the three lines in the upper right hand corner, nsear the bottom of the list (looks like after 11 and "home" on your snip above) click on account. From there you should have a picture of your model 3, with your RN number and a "manage" button as mentioned above. Hope this helps!

Tesla SSO – Login

On that page there should be your reservation number + a button/link to manage

View attachment 449647
NOPE/ no such animal
i viewed your acct page from the link you provided, BUT i have never seen a page like this...wondering if some how the store messed up and never attached a RN to my acct...my acct looks pretty lame...as if i never ordered a car...just a very "pedestrian" page :( thanks for your help tho

NOPE/ no such animal
i viewed your acct page from the link you provided, BUT i have never seen a page like this...wondering if some how the store messed up and never attached a RN to my acct...my acct looks pretty lame...as if i never ordered a car...just a very "pedestrian" page :( thanks for your help tho
UPDATE: my frustration led me to use my hubs email / he never set up an acct...i did but they were not following me. the RN# is there
i suppose this will eventually offer more info when they have it
thanks so much for your help!!
you got me on the right path!!!