Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance rental

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys. I have a model y 2023 that was hit from the back and it was the other person’s fault. Insurance claim all approved and good to go. However when I went through rental they stated that I can only choose a mid sized suv as a comparable and that Tesla is not considered luxury or premium. I am going though geico. Anyone with previous experience and thoughts on how tesla model y is not considered premium or luxury?

Hey guys. I have a model y 2023 that was hit from the back and it was the other person’s fault. Insurance claim all approved and good to go. However when I went through rental they stated that I can only choose a mid sized suv as a comparable and that Tesla is not considered luxury or premium. I am going though geico. Anyone with previous experience and thoughts on how tesla model y is not considered premium or luxury?
You can always involve lawyers.
But just tell them that you are going to get a Tesla from Hertz and see what they say.