Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interested to exchange cars and visit Europe this summer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We - a Dutch family of four, (with two 15&17 yr old daughters) - are planning to visit the North East of the USA this 2019 summer. We plan to travel around from July 20th until August 11. Arriving/Departing New York. It would be great if we could find someone interested in exchanging cars during (part of) that period as I can't imagine ourselves to travel by ICE anymore -;) We've driven Tesla since 2013 and currently own a 2018 Model S 100D (free Supercharging) as well as our very first P85. It's very easy to travel in any direction within Europe given all the European superchargers. We're 30 minutes away from downtown Amsterdam & close to Schiphol airport. If you're interested perhaps a PM would be a good first step.

As an alternative I'm considering renting a Tesla through Turo or any other alternative to traditional car rental. But I don't have any experience doing so in the USA - any suggestion might be welcome-;)

Picture below was taken in Rome, Italy last summer - visiting the Colosseum.

Kind Regards
Egbert Dijkstra
The Netherlands
Linkedin

Tesla Rome Collosseum DSCF8711.jpg