Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interested tweets from Elon about leaving CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live here and would NEVER open a business here. Good job Elon. Make CA pay for being a nanny state.
I couldn't agree more. As much as I love California (I even flew my wife there to propose to my wife) I would never live there due to draconian laws. Too much government intervention for me to feel free. Other states are getting there but California is way out in front leading the charge.

I couldn't agree more. As much as I love California (I even flew my wife there to propose to my wife) I would never live there due to draconian laws. Too much government intervention for me to feel free. Other states are getting there but California is way out in front leading the charge.

What are you talking about? Specifically? I live here in CA and love it and am not aware of any laws that have limited my life while living here... People make these weird statements but never qualify them...

Jeff

What are you talking about? Specifically? I live here in CA and love it and am not aware of any laws that have limited my life while living here... People make these weird statements but never qualify them...

Jeff
I'm going to guess you're not into firearms, don't own a small business, or were ever into modifying ICE cars. There are a lot of gun and smog laws that don't make sense and other business related laws that make it very difficult for small businesses to compete against big businesses.