Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior door anti scuffing kick-mat or vinyl protection stickers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3 is suffering from scuff marks at the doors. Looking at Amazon it looks like some companies sell "stickers" to cover the trim pieces but most reviews don't seem to indicate a solid winner in terms of good quality solution for this scuffing problem.

What is everyone using to prevent scuff marks from passengers kicking the door?

If you have purchased something like this - what is your feedback? Any recommendations?

I bought the one sold by Basenor, which might be the exact same product as the one you linked.
Wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out in person and was a bit concerned it would end up looking cheesy. However, I was willing to take a chance for $30.
To my surprise, I think it looks great and blends really well with the rest of the interior, especially in the faux carbon fiber version. The fitment is very good and it has held up well since I installed it (about 5 months ago). No regrets at all.

I’ve shown it to many friends/family/strangers and everyone who has seen it in person thinks it looks great, like it was just a standard/normal part of the interior.

Attached are some photos for reference. Good luck!!

7F63B68D-B799-43DF-9AB6-94D5CC786072.jpeg

E3E3BFAA-2902-4EC9-AAB1-ECDA99193A75.jpeg

58381A92-9F32-4318-92F4-6838BE767DC1.jpeg

I bought the one sold by Basenor, which might be the exact same product as the one you linked.
Wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out in person and was a bit concerned it would end up looking cheesy. However, I was willing to take a chance for $30.
To my surprise, I think it looks great and blends really well with the rest of the interior, especially in the faux carbon fiber version. The fitment is very good and it has held up well since I installed it (about 5 months ago). No regrets at all.

I’ve shown it to many friends/family/strangers and everyone who has seen it in person thinks it looks great, like it was just a standard/normal part of the interior.

Attached are some photos for reference. Good luck!!

View attachment 541879

View attachment 541880

View attachment 541881

wow that really looks great with the carbon fiber! I was leaning towards the blended black but your pictures are making me reconsider.

I'm surprised BASENOR has poor reviews on amazon; I do agree that it looks to be exactly the same product just 'relabeled' as its common for chinese goods? :dunno: