Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Ireland] Order to delivery timeframe Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Difficult to say, there are cars of similar spec in new inventory and in transit to Ireland, order one of those and you’d have delivery within a week or two of the boat arriving (you can check on boats on the shipping thread). Early July is always a bad time though, Tesla like to hit quarterly goals and the end of June is a half year. They’re not a slave to it as much as they once were, but if you can take delivery late June it might be easier to time the delivery.

If you’re in a position to be flexible, the way the market is you’ll probably soon be able to buy a new inventory car that’s in country and you’d have it within a couple of weeks if you can be flexible on spec (it’s how I got my Model Y just after they started deliveries), but there’s no guarantee on how long before you see a car you want.

Difficult to say, there are cars of similar spec in new inventory and in transit to Ireland, order one of those and you’d have delivery within a week or two of the boat arriving (you can check on boats on the shipping thread). Early July is always a bad time though, Tesla like to hit quarterly goals and the end of June is a half year. They’re not a slave to it as much as they once were, but if you can take delivery late June it might be easier to time the delivery.

If you’re in a position to be flexible, the way the market is you’ll probably soon be able to buy a new inventory car that’s in country and you’d have it within a couple of weeks if you can be flexible on spec (it’s how I got my Model Y just after they started deliveries), but there’s no guarantee on how long before you see a car you want.
Thank you, that’s good to know, I found the shipping thread 👍