Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is a Madison, WI show room/service center coming soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Adding some photos from yesterday.

Attachments

• PXL_20210701_204838695.jpg
    PXL_20210701_204838695.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 121
  • PXL_20210701_204938706.jpg
    PXL_20210701_204938706.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20210701_205012506.jpg
    PXL_20210701_205012506.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 72
Interesting that a mask sign is up on the door?

how long has this building been vacant? I’m curious if it was left over from Land Rover or if might be indicative of an opening in the very near future.
This building was previously occupied by Land Rover previously but they vacated it many months ago. I think they vacated the building prior to Covid, but I'm not certain on that. I'm not sure that is a covid mask sign or something for construction dust/etc. The sign was added in the last month or so because the previous pictures of that same door didn't have that sign on the door.

This building was previously occupied by Land Rover previously but they vacated it many months ago. I think they vacated the building prior to Covid, but I'm not certain on that. I'm not sure that is a covid mask sign or something for construction dust/etc. The sign was added in the last month or so because the previous pictures of that same door didn't have that sign on the door.
What you’re saying would make sense.

I also see an hours sign on your 3rd picture. The lines are too blurry to make out, but I would assume that is from Land Rover yet.

thank you for your constant updates via pictures. I always look forward to them.

Reactions: ev_fan_2000
Drove past again this afternoon, more work was taking place outside. They are in process of paining over the tan color previously used by Land Rover. I believe they are painting the building gray.
I drove by two days ago and saw a plumber's van outside. That could be a sign that they could be getting close to finishing up areas like the bathrooms/etc. I will try to get over there again in the next couple of days to take some more pictures.

Reactions: Mlibansky27
Pictures from Thursday. I Tried to get a clear shot of the signs but it is too far away for my phone to make it clear enough to read the text. They have the new charging stations ready to go out side. :) At this point my best guess would be at the end of July or early August before they open.

Attachments

• PXL_20210715_173600210.jpg
    PXL_20210715_173600210.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 59
  • PXL_20210715_173606073.jpg
    PXL_20210715_173606073.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 55
  • PXL_20210715_173631037.jpg
    PXL_20210715_173631037.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 60
  • PXL_20210715_173715716.jpg
    PXL_20210715_173715716.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 48
  • PXL_20210715_173841187.jpg
    PXL_20210715_173841187.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Mlibansky27
Pictures from Thursday. I Tried to get a clear shot of the signs but it is too far away for my phone to make it clear enough to read the text. They have the new charging stations ready to go out side. :) At this point my best guess would be at the end of July or early August before they open.
That’s awesome! I’m so excited for this thing to open! Thanks again for the pictures.

Unfortunately there's nothing new there. Those jobs, or at least, most of those jobs, have been posted for a month or more. That's actually how I found out there was a SC coming to Madison.
I didn't take the time to see when they were posted so it is good to know that they have been out there for a while. That means they should be getting close to opening up their doors. :)

I didn't take the time to see when they were posted so it is good to know that they have been out there for a while. That means they should be getting close to opening up their doors. :)
I feel like the next big exterior tell will be when they add the “TESLA” lettering to the building. Then I’ll assume a date! Fingers crossed it’s soon.

Update to the thread:

Tesla is pushing an update to allow you to schedule service to the Madison location via the mobile app at some point today. They will begin seeing service appointments for small, simple fixes beginning as soon as August 2nd. The location still isn't recognized on the Tesla website, so no info on gallery or test drive info as of yet. There are still items that obviously needed to be buttoned up (exterior signage, etc), so timeline for items other than service are still unknown.

Update to the thread:

Tesla is pushing an update to allow you to schedule service to the Madison location via the mobile app at some point today. They will begin seeing service appointments for small, simple fixes beginning as soon as August 2nd. The location still isn't recognized on the Tesla website, so no info on gallery or test drive info as of yet. There are still items that obviously needed to be buttoned up (exterior signage, etc), so timeline for items other than service are still unknown.
That is great news! Thanks for sharing.

Update to the thread:

Yup. I have a service appointment there next week. Charge port door issue, so a simple thing :)

Here is contact info for the Madison location.

Note: it's still not recognized by tesla on their tesla.com/findus URL. However, when you navigate to "see all locations", you can you drill down to the Madison location. Just additional info for those trying to contact the store.

Attachments

• Tesla Madison.PNG
    Tesla Madison.PNG
    102.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Helpful
Reactions: scottf200