Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is is possible to delete stations other than radio favorites?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Videofrank not sure if you ever got an answer for this. There is another thead similiar in the model 3 forums. Bottomline I can tell is the answer in "No" as I started looking today as well for this.
Guess I am trying to find out now how many recent stations it saves so I can push 1 I do not want off of my recent list. I know it is minor and only shows up on the 1/2 screen but it still bothers me. I think I am up to 22 stations in recent now and it is still there.

Anyone?

you have to cycle through a ton of stations (favorite stations or not).

So, do we know what "a ton of stations" is? Agree with @Videofrank that this is getting on my OCD a little. If you tell me it is <=50, I may do it but above that, I may have to live with it. My one plus is that the one station I am trying to get off the recent list is the first one and the farthest away in the horizontal scroll.

I haven't checked how many a "ton" is. I know that I have ~50 "Slacker" (now LiveXLive) favorites and the last time I checked, cycling through them all would fill the list of Recent stations.
But it's been a long time since I've done that. I should probably have fewer favorites since I really only listen to about a dozen of those 50.

Reactions: JoeCW