Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a way to change vent settings>?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1) I live in Florida, it is HOT, I wish there is a way to open the passenger side air vent via a setting choice, so I dont have to do it manually every time. It is the only way my car will cool down on a sunny day that is 96 degrees out. Every other car in the world leaves the vents open, as you set them,...and with 1/2 the airflow, as Tesla does it, there is no way the car will cool down.
2) cabin heat.... give me a radio button that will let the windows automatically open to vent position when I get out of the car, and if it starts to rain, close them. All the Input devices are there, it is a logical software change.
It is a Pain to vent via the app every time, and for some reason the phone app closes the windows for no reason most of the time anyway.
3) I have always noticed the a/c fan starts when I put the car into drive, now since the June update, sometimes it takes upwards of 30-40 seconds for the fan to even start. What has changed?? is this the new climate package improvement?