Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this a good deal? 2019 M3 AWD 7000mils FSD $49000?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good deal factoring depreciation and the tax rebate? Not really. Given how dry the market is and will be for a while I would say it may be better than nothing if you want that exact package

The fact that many used Model 3 being sold at Tesla website went away pretty quickly make me think it is a good deal.....
A brand new AWD with FSD would cost $56490-$1875 rebate=$54615. So the price is about 10% discount for the depreciation.

Last edited:
I'm looking at something very similar local to me, blue with 19in wheels and FSD. The car has almost 15k miles and they are asking similar money. I think it's slightly high personally. But I'd like to see if I can make a deal.

One thing Im struggling with a bit is how to value FSD. I know we can say there is a set price for it (7k as of recently). But what's the value to me? And will there be another sale on FSD coming when Tesla wants to make some extra bucks? Something to consider.

I'm looking at something very similar local to me, blue with 19in wheels and FSD. The car has almost 15k miles and they are asking similar money. I think it's slightly high personally. But I'd like to see if I can make a deal.

One thing Im struggling with a bit is how to value FSD. I know we can say there is a set price for it (7k as of recently). But what's the value to me? And will there be another sale on FSD coming when Tesla wants to make some extra bucks? Something to consider.
I personally think it is an OK deal both in your case and my case. Although people here say 20% depreciation after 1 year, I rarely see any used Tesla listed went down that far from a few websites. From the few local dealer's listed used M3, 10% off after rebate with less than 15K mile went away quickly (I wanted to make an offer and was told they were sold as the listed price ). Also I really doubt that there are many people won't do a reasonably research before buying a $40-50K car.

Hi Everyone:
Just found a local list of Tesla M3 AWD at 7000 mils with FSD asking for $49000? Is it a good deal? The car was built on January 2019.
Thanks

You need to be more specific...
Is it just a base white color or any paint option
White or black interior
18 or 19" wheels

Last quarter Tesla did the deviations for upto 2500 or 2 years FSC for folks..I highly doubt they will ever do anything like that in DEC but who knows what they'll do.
I say wait till mid of Dec to pull the trigger on a new one if the deals are enticing or you can always get a used one