Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IS this a sign of the end? OR just need the next patch...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So recently i noticed the lines around my screens when i have my information pages up. I have also notice sluggish Response from my touches and all my X boxes are greyed out but they function after a few pushes. So is this the sign of the END of my MC1 or just the last patch is buggy and i need the new one that will let my home link show up over my back up camera? I have seen similar lines around my back up career picture as well.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8032.jpeg
    IMG_8032.jpeg
    831.1 KB · Views: 86
So recently i noticed the lines around my screens when i have my information pages up. I have also notice sluggish Response from my touches and all my X boxes are greyed out but they function after a few pushes. So is this the sign of the END of my MC1 or just the last patch is buggy and i need the new one that will let my home link show up over my back up camera? I have seen similar lines around my back up career picture as well.

Thanks
I've had that happen. Tesla accessed my car remotely and their diagnosis showed a corrupted file. They fixed (removed?) it and also cleaned out the map's history and the problem was resolved.

But yes, I think that both of our MCUs are approaching EOL.

I've had that happen. Tesla accessed my car remotely and their diagnosis showed a corrupted file. They fixed (removed?) it and also cleaned out the map's history and the problem was resolved.

But yes, I think that both of our MCUs are approaching EOL.
Thanks for the update. Tesla couldn't find anything remotely but my phone causing an issue. "unpair your phone" "Still a problem" hum... Service came to the house today and did the ol' unhook the 12 volt battery and wait 2 minutes and hook it back up. Now wait and see if that did the job. If it continues call us back, but if not this is the fix. If anything I got to see what my car looks like without a front liner in.