Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this device compatible with 21" 265 tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
same page in english:
US $5.4 25% OFF|10pcs Lot Car Universal Mini Plastic Winter Tyres wheels Snow Chains For Cars/Suv Car Styling Anti Skid Autocross Outdoor-in Snow Chains from Automobiles & Motorcycles on AliExpress

my rear tires are 21" 265 , do you think this device will touch something on the car?
where I leave in southwest of France, there is no snow, no ice on the roads. I will go to ski one week, I will not change my wheels for one trip and less than one hour of driving in the mountains

I have seen chains on lamoborghinis :) there is not much involved as long as you can clear and not hit the sides the chains should be fine I think I have seen them on Tesla before as well. These look ike zip ties so may break off on harder snow or non snow driving

Tesla has had some chain problems with straps wearing the aluminum suspension away. I forget the topic name but it was photographed here. Install them tight and make sure there are no loose ends of the straps that can contact the aluminum bits as they spin.