TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

ISO/WTB 19” Sport rims and tires.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Mabdouni3dm, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Mabdouni3dm

Mabdouni3dm New Member

Looking to buy a set of 19 inch Tesla Model 3 sport wheels and tires. Would prefer take off’s that are ready to go, mounted with tpms. Live in Scottsdale AZ

2. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Active Member

As another option to consider, take a look at Tsportline offerings for the Model 3. I too was stuck in the realm of only shopping OEM wheels but I'm glad I started thinking outside of the box as I'm super happy with my 19" Arachnid replicas. If you find something there you like hit me up via private message for a $50 off referral code to save a few bucks.